If you are a keen campsite chef, the Vango Combi IR Grill Cooker is the ideal camping essential for cooking up a storm. This stove has an infrared grill that offers high heat output, whilst remaining low on fuel consumption. It also features auto piezo ignition for quick and easy lighting and individual heat controls to help you create the perfect campsite meal.
Please note that it does not include the pans in the photos.
Vango Combi IR Grill Cooker Features
- Multiple 1.9KW Stainless Steel Burners – Two easy to clean stainless steel burners , allowing you to cook several foods at once
- 0.6KW Infrared Grill – Ensures low fuel consumption, whilst generating high heat output. Saves 10% on fuel and 90% reduction on emissions for a cleaner cooking experience
- Auto Piezo Ignition – Simple and quick to light and found built-in to the control valve for each burner
- Brass Flame Control Valves – Each burner has its own individual control valve, allowing you to use different heat levels for varying types of food
- Chrome Steel Burner Grate – A high quality burner grate to support your pots and pans
- Stainless Steel Drip Tray – The drip tray collects any excess food grease or oil to avoid excessive mess and is easy to remove for cleaning
- Foldable Frame with Carry Handle – The grill folds into itself forming a small, portable cooker with carry handle for easy transportation
- Lid Locks – These keep the grill firmly closed when not in use or when stored so nothing can get lost or damaged
- Anti-Slip Feet – 4 anti-slip feet help keep the grill in place on its surface to minimise the risk of accidents
- PACKSIZEL59.5 x H14.5 x W34.5cm
EAN-13 : 5023518828381