Introducing the all TotalCool Totalfreeze 55. Part of the Totalcool range of portable 12v/24v and mains power compressor fridge freezers. The TotalCool Totalfreeze 55 is a 55 litre 12-volt, 24-volt and mains power, compressor, portable fridge freezer. The Totalfreeze is very efficient only using around 45 watts or 3.7 amps an hour and has a battery protection system built-in which will cut the unit out at 9.5 volts leaving enough power to start your engine.
Both a 3.5m 12-volt lead and a 1.5m AC mains power lead are included. It is very high quality, tough yet lightweight. The Totalfreeze uses the latest in compressor cooling technology and will cool down to an impressive -20 degrees and is dual zone so you can use the smaller compartment for things you do not want to freeze like milk, butter and water and the larger compartment for freezing, or use both compartments as a fridge. It also has a removable basket for easy access and cleaning.
It comes with an easy-to-use smart LED control system so you can easily change the temperature, see how much power you have or change the mode setting to things like eco mode. The Totalfreeze will stay cold for up to an unbelievable 8 hours once unplugged and will easily run off the Totalpower 144 for over 3 hours and Totalpower 500 for over 11 hours.
It has a very high quality, quiet, compressor inside which will come on intermittently to keep the unit at the desired temperature, making it even more economical and quiet to use.
TotalCool Totalfreeze 55 Compressor Coolbox Features
- 12v, 24v and AC mains power
- Latest in compressor cooling technology
- Ultra-energy efficient with low current draw
- Eco setting
- Intermittent compressor technology
- Built in battery protection system with automatic cut off
- Dual Zone fridge and freezer
- Lightweight, strong and durable
- Easy to use smart LED control system
- Android and IOS Application for easy management
- Re-enforced exterior with cup holders
- FREE 3.5m 12v lead and 1.5m AC mains power lead included
- Will stay at desired temperature for up-to 8 hours unplugged
- Uses only 30 – 40 watts / 2.5 – 3.3 Amps
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to +20ºC
- The built-in battery protection system will automatically cut off the unit at 9.5 volts, always leaving you with enough power to start your engine
- Dependant upon battery size, mode setting and ambient temperature the Totalfreeze range will run off a car battery for around 25-30 hours on average
- Dependent upon battery size, mode setting and ambient temperature the Totalfreeze range will run off a caravan/motorhome battery for around 40-60 hours on average
- Only takes around 20-30 minutes to reach -20 degrees
- The Totalfreeze range will run off our Totalpower 144 for around 5 hours at -20 depending on mode setting ambient temperature
- The Totalfreeze range will run off the Totalpower 500 for 30-50 hours depending on the mode setting and ambient temperature
- Very low noise at only 42dB
- 24-month warranty
- EXTERNAL : D 690mm x W 345mm x H 524m
- INTERNAL : D 492mm x W 261mm x H 434mm
- Weight: 17.0kg