Outwell Pine sleeping bags offer superb comfort for most of the year. Their classic mummy shape ensures a snug fit whilst heat retention can be adjusted easily via the side zipper. The straightforward bags use cosy Isofill insulation with a super soft fabric stitched with a clear Outwell DNA pattern for style that matches performance.
Outwell Sleeping Bag Pine Features
- Anti-snag zip guard
- Comfort hood
- Full-length zip baffle
- Easy glide zip System
- PFC free
- Cap compression sack
- Single Layer:A single layer of synthetic insulation is used to create a lightweight sleeping bag suitable for warmer conditions
- Isofill:Isofill: Siliconised hollow fibre that gives optimum warmth and insulation.
- Left Zip Option:Left hand zip allows the sleeping bag to be attached to another with the corresponding right hand zip to create a double sleeping bag
- Heavy Duty Zips:Our own specification heavy duty zips ensure ease with little wear over extended periods. 2-way open.
- Cap Compression Sack: Reduces storage size.
- 2 seasons: 1 season: For use in the summer months only. 2 seasons: For use from late spring through to early autumn. 3 seasons: For use from spring right through autumn. 4 seasons: For use throughout all seasons but more suited to colder conditions.
- PFC free:Safe finish without PFC
- Size:220 x 88 cm (LxW)
- Body length:195 cm
- Shell:75D 190T Pongee, 100% polyester
- Lining:75D 190T Pongee, 100% polyester
- Filling:Isofill, 100% polyester
- Construction:Single layer loose liner
- Zipper:Two-way open – auto lock
- Temp (Tcomfort) woman:7
- Temp (Tlimit) man:2
- Temp (Textreme):-12
- Pack size:20 x 35 cm
- Weight:1630 g
- Item number:230344
EAN-13 : 5709388112705