Get closer with the Outwell Campion Lux Double sleeping bag. Made for two, this soft, cosy sleeping bag has two layers of insulation to keep camping couples warm from late spring to early autumn. Breathable with space for stretching and wriggling, it offers great quality at a great price – and will last for years. A small inner pocket gives you somewhere to keep your phone or torch.
Outwell Sleeping Bag Campion Lux Double Features
- Anti-snag zip guard
- Comfort hood
- Full-length zip baffle
- Easy glide zip system
- Inside pocket for storage of small essentials
- Cap compression sack
- Two Layer Off-set:Two layers of synthetic insulation are used and offset so each covers the other’s seams for increased insulation
- Isofill: Siliconised hollow fibre that gives optimum warmth and insulation.
- Left Zip Option:Left hand zip allows the sleeping bag to be attached to another with the corresponding right hand zip to create a double sleeping bag
- Heavy Duty Zips:Our own specification heavy duty zips ensure ease with little wear over extended periods. 2-way open.
- Liner Attachment Points:Sleeping bag attachment loop and liner snap closure fastening.
- Cap Compression Sack: Reduces storage size.
- 3 seasons:1 season: For use in the summer months only. 2 seasons: For use from late spring through to early autumn. 3 seasons: For use from spring right through autumn. 4 seasons: For use throughout all seasons but more suited to colder conditions.
- PFC free:Safe finish without PFC
- Size:225 x 140 cm (LxW)
- Body length:195 cm
- Shell:190T brushed polyester, 100% polyester
- Lining:190T brushed polyester, 100% polyester
- Filling:1800 g Isofill, 100% polyester
- Construction:Two layer offset
- Zipper:2 way open – auto lock, L-shape
- Temp (Tcomfort) woman:5
- Temp (Tlimit) man:-1
- Temp (Textreme):-16
- Pack size:49 x 26 cm
- Weight:2500 g
- Item number:230370
EAN-13 : 5709388111630