The handy vacuum cleaner comes complete with integrated battery – no need for an external power supply. Its substantial vacuuming power is more than a match for even the most stubborn dirt or fluids. Following an extended round of vacuuming, the battery is recharged through the power socket, making it ready for the next round. Thanks to its compact design, PowerVac can be stored anywhere – storage compartments, garage, boot or broom cupboard. A handy universal appliance – both on the move and at home.
The Dometic PowerVac PV 100 is a handy wet and dry vacuum cleaner with an integrated battery that expels the need for an external power supply whilst cleaning. Its substantial vacuuming power is more than a match for even the most stubborn dirt or fluid. The long-lasting battery is recharged through the power socket, so it will be ready for the next round of cleaning. Thanks to its compact design, the PowerVac can be stored almost anywhere. Storage compartments, garages, car boots or broom cupboards. It’s a handy universal appliance for whether you are on the move or staying at home.
The PowerVac PV100 is a handy vacuum cleaner that comes complete with integrated battery – no need for an external power supply. And it’s strong enough to get rid of the most ground in dirt. Even liquids are no problem for the combined wet-and-dry cleaner. It doesn’t require much room for storage, either: small and compact.
Perfect cleaning performance!
The Dometic PowerVac battery gives you 18 minutes of uninterrupted operation. Then it’s time to connect it to the mains for recharging. Using the connection that is part of the set, recharging takes between 10 and 14 hours. The process is electronically controlled and completed to prevent overcharging. The vacuum cleaner comes with a 3.8 litre dust container and reusable fabric filter, both of which are simply taken off for emptying and cleaning.
Top cleaning power – minimal power consumption
What many of us don’t know is that you can’t judge a vac’s cleaning power by its watt rating alone. Much more relevant is the generated under-pressure measured in millimetres of water column. This is where the PowerVac scores excellent results. Compared with a 1200-watt high-tech vacuum cleaner, which generates about 1,500 mm of water column, the battery vac achieves a proud 400 mm at a modest power consumption of 90 watts!
Dometic Power PV 100 Battery Powered Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Convenient battery vacuum cleaner for use in vehicles or at home
- Maximum mobility with a rechargeable 12 V battery
- This vacuum cleaner cleans wet or dry dirt
- Can be recharged from 12 and 230 V
- Easy to clean dust container and fabric filter
- Dimensions product depth : 198 mm
- Dimensions product height : 320 mm
- Dimensions product width : 270 mm
- Net weight : 2.10 kg
- Input voltage (DC) : 12 V
- Power consumption : 90 W
- Handy, battery-powered vacuum cleaner for mobile use in cars, motorhomes, caravans, boats and home
- Maximum mobility with rechargeable 12-volt battery
- Can be recharged from 12 and 230 volts
- Easy-to-clean dust container and fabric filter
- Cleaning power: 400 mm water column
- Motor: : 12 volts DC, 28,000 rpm
- Battery: : 12 volts DC, 2.6 Ah
- Operating time: : approx. 18 min ±10 %
- Charging time: : 10 to 14 h (automatic switch off)
- Capacity: : 3.8 litres
- Power input: : approx. 90 watts
- Cleaning power : approx. 400 mm water column (±10%)
- Operating temperature: : 0°C to +40°C
- Material: : Handle: ABS
- Filter: : polyester
- Dimensions (WxHxD): : 270 x 320 x 198 mm
- Weight: : 2.15 kg
- Scope of delivery : Vacuum cleaner, hose, attachments for upholstery, rugs and narrow gaps, carrying strap, mains adapter, 12-volt charging cable, operating instructions
EAN-13 : 4015704252934
There are no reviews yet.